1. Beatworx s.r.o. with its registered office at Prokopovo namesti 148/15, 130 00 Prague 3, Company ID 08262021, registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 239394 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer” or “Beatworx”) organizes the contest for free tickets to Let It Roll festival 2020, free tickets to Bus Parties and for T-shirts from Let It Roll’s official merchandise (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”). The course of action as well as the rules of this contest can be found below (hereinafter the “Rules”).
2. The Contest runs from 6. 4. 2020 to 15. 6. 2020 (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Period”).
3. The Contest is open to general public over 15 years of age. Employees of the Organizer and persons close to them are excluded from the Contest pursuant to Section 22 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code.
4. Contestants will not be included in the Contest, unless they submit within the Contest Period a completed Top 100 DnB by Let It Roll survey published by the Organizer at https://www.top10dnb.com/ (hereinafter the “Survey”) and tick the consent box for taking part in the competition. Submitting the Survey is not contingent on participation in this contest. The contestant has 5 votes in the survey, but can only fill the survey once. Similarly, a contestant is eligible to only one spot in the prize draw. Each contestant may receive only one prize in this Contest.
5. The Organizer will draw 20 contestants (hereinafter referred to as the “Winners”) who will receive the following prizes:
1.-5. Place = A ticket to Let It Roll 2020 free of charge in the name of the Winner. The prize is non-transferable and will be resolved by entering the Winner’s name and surname on the guest list of the event. The Winners will receive the ticket upon showing his / her ID card (or other identity document with a photo) at the event’s accreditation booth located near the entrance and then he / she will be admitted to the event area.
6.-10. Place = A ticket to Bus Party and T-shirt voucher from the official Let It Roll merchandise. The voucher will be sent to the winners by e-mail provided in the survey form. The winner must redeem the voucher at the Merchandise stand at Let It Roll 2020.
11.-20. Place = A T-shirt voucher from the official Let It Roll merchandise. The voucher will be sent to the winners by e-mail provided in the survey form. The winner must redeem the voucher at the Merchandise stand at Let It Roll 2020.
6. The Organizer informs the Winner via e-mail within a week, once the Survey has ended. In case of winning a festival ticket, the Winner is obliged to contact the Organizer within 5 working days from the date of the e-mail sent by the Organizer and confirm the authenticity of his/her name. If they fail to do so, the Organizer reserves the right to draw another Winner who will win the prize.
7. By submitting the Survey, the contestant agrees with these Rules and grants the Organizer consent to the processing of his / her personal data – name, surname, e-mail address. The Organizer is entitled to process the data for the purposes of this Contest, up to the duration of the Let It Roll 2020 Festival. The contestant may withdraw the consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. However, if the contestant withdraws his / her consent before the end of the Contest, he / she may no longer be among the contestants, let alone the Winners.
8. The Organizer is not responsible for any technical error in the implementation of the Contest, nor for the delivery of the Prize by post. The Organizer is entitled to exclude contestants from the Contest who do not meet the conditions set out in these Rules or attempt to circumvent or violate the Rules of the Contest.